Translate

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let Out/Clouds

The Garage door is fixed and we got out in time to make my appointment Friday. The problem was not what I thought, the cables, but the long spring over the door. It broke about six inches from the center of the garage, and that's why it wouldn't open manually. It cost $165 for a new spring and service on the door. YIKES!

Anyway, it's fixed for now, so here are some clouds passing by, the remnants of Friday night's rain. We received almost an inch and it made our day. We seldom get any rain in May. Along with the snow in the high country it will help the drought. Pictures:


These were taken from my front yard around 10:00 A.M. Saturday morning.By Preakness time they were about cleared out.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you do get some rain to help that drought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still about an inch and a half short this year.

      Delete
  2. Speaking of rain the Preakness was a bit damp - still fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen one that bad before. I would've bet on Firing Line, but to me it looked like Stevens held him back.

      Delete