Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

How is Your Writing Going?

Any new books coming out? Short stories? Other stuff?

My writing is coming along pretty good. My novel is still going through critique, halfway done. And I'll be rewriting it shortly to get in most of the corrections recommended and see how it sounds after.

My collection of short stories is progressing, too, and and should be on the market in a few days or maybe two-three weeks. I'll be settling on a cover for it next week and it will be mostly finished. It'll be available on Create Space/Amazon at a very reasonable price and you won't have to go from place to place on the net to find them. Stay tuned!

Keep on writing!

4 comments:

  1. Keep on plugging away. I am in a bit of a funk myself, not getting much done. I am looking forward to taking a look at your soon coming books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have those pretty often anymore, but once I start writing, they disappear. Thanks, Neil.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are moving it all forward like me. Busy, busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make it sound good, but my actual work product is not very high. I can see that you are really busy keeping up with the keeping up. Enjoy the weekend, David.

      Delete